Trip at a Glance
Dhading, Central Region, Nepal
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$1700 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
If any of you are not happy with our itinerary please make your personal and we will follow you
- The area is home to 33 species of mammals (snow leopard, Himalayan Thar, Musk Deer) over 110 species of birds, and around 2000 flowering species.
- The crossing of Larkya La Pass at 5135m is a major challenge for trekkers.
- Manaslu Round trekking area is one of the remotest areas in Nepal and hence visited by many fewer trekkers.
- It is snowbound throughout the year and affords spectacular views of Manaslu ranges Himlgung, Manaslu, Himchuli
- In fact since it is a restricted area, only organized groups with special permits may enter.