Trip at a Glance
Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom
PriceFrom: £460 GBP per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any Inverness area location
Tour fees include all driver, guiding, vehicle, fuel, and insurance costs in the company of a qualified Scottish Tourist Guide Association Green Badge Guide.
Entrance to paid venues or attractions etc are not included in guide fees (unless otherwise shown). Guests are responsible for providing or purchasing their own meals and refreshments.
- Visit a historic wool mill still producing exclusive textiles today. Watch some of the oldest weaving looms still in operation in Scotland.
- Cardhu Distillery was first established illicitly in 1811 and by a woman! The "Guess Dhu Tour" includes a blind tasting of three malts.
- In Gaelic, Aberlour means "mouth of the chattering burn" and that burn provides the water for this famous award-winning range of single malts.
- Glenfarclas has been in the same family since it started distilling in 1865. One of the few distilleries in Scotland to remain family-owned.
- Glenlivet's remote location, altitude and geology all influence the style of whisky - the perfect place to stop for your final visit of the day.