Malaga to Granada Shore Excursion
Trip at a Glance
Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain
Shore Excursion, Sightseeing
€92 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Depends on docking time of ship
Pick up and drop off from Malaga Port, escort, English speaking guide, transportation, entrance to Alhambra (skip the line!)
- Enjoy a full day exploring the Alhambra Palace complex.
- Explore the UNESCO-listed complex with a knowledgeable guide.
- See Nasrid Palaces and the Palace of Charles V.
- Wander through Generalife Gardens and take in the beauty of the exotic flowers and elaborate water features.
- Guided walking tour in a small group
Provided by Spain Day Tours: Enjoy a guided tour with an expert guide and explore the palatial extravagance of the Alhambra palace. You will appreciate your pre-purchased access pass as you skip the line and start exploring the immense courtyards and elaborately decorated chambers.
Learn about the origin of the former 9th-century fortress and admire the Moorish and colonial styles and beauty of the lush gardens. You will be awed by the elaborate beauty of the Nasrid palaces, and the distinctly different style of the Palace of Charles V. The Generalife Gardens are sure to impress, enjoy meandering the grounds with its exotic flowers and fabulous water features.
At the end of your exploration, if there is enough time, enjoy a walking tour of historical Granada for a walking tour. Sample local specialties and peruse shops before heading back to your cruise ship.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.