Maine White Water Rafting
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Greenville, Maine, United States
$79 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Moosehead Lake, Maine
Grilled riverside BBQ, equipment, transportation and a boat load of fun!
State of Maine river access fee is additional at $6 per person.
- Northeast Whitewater is the only Maine rafting company at Moosehead Lake. Enjoy two rivers from our one location for mild to wild whitewater rafting!
- Northeast Whitewater is the closest rafting company to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park!
- Family, youth, boy scouts, summer camps all enjoy our day trips in rafting!
- Corporate groups, bachelor & bachelorette rafting day trips are a party!
- Northeast Whitewater raft guides are fun to spend the day on the river with!
Mild to Wild whitewater rafting on Maine’s Kennebec & Penobscot rivers offered daily on our Northeast Whitewater rafting trips in the Moosehead Lake area of Maine! All equipment, transportation, grilled riverside BBQ feast of steaks, chicken, and of course vegetarian option served up riverside prepared by our Registered Maine Guides.
Challenge the Kennebec river rapids with us on our family fun day trip and then step it up on day 2 on the scenic and wild Penobscot river trip all offered daily from our Moosehead Lake adventure basecamp. Northeast Whitewater is your adventure destination at Moosehead Lake for whitewater rafting day trips and overnight rafting and camping trips. Don’t miss the boat!
Let Northeast Whitewater help you plan your next memorable experience.
We are a small adventure company with big fun packages. We offer whitewater rafting, kayaking, wildlife tours and outdoor education & adventure concierge services.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.