Trip at a Glance
Private Tour, Sightseeing
$399 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
All necessary transfers, Accommodation in 3 * hotel in Kathmandu and Nagarkot on Twin sharing basis (inclusive of breakfast), Guided sightseeing, Nagarkot sunrise & sunset tour, Hiking etc.
Cost excludes: Services not mentioned in the above itinerary, Entrance fees to Sightseeing places, Tips & gratuities, Personal expenses, lunch, dinner, beverages and Travel insurance.
- Visit the ancient and medieval temples and palaces and stupas of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan
- Discover the Hindu temple of Pashupati Nath on the banks of the Bagmati River, Learn more about Nepalese culture, lifestyle, festival and living
- Visit to the ornate Temple of Kumari (Kumari Ghar), home to the living goddess of Kathmandu
- Walking tour through the villages, terraced farmlands and pine forests
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the snow capped mountains and panoramic views of the valleys from Nagarkot, Hiking around the mountains
The Kathmandu city stands at an elevation of approximately 1,400 metres (4,600 ft) in the bowl-shaped Kathmandu Valley of central Nepal. A 218 square miles of land with three historic, artistic and cultural towns namely Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur together form what is known as the `Kathmandu Valley’. Kathmandu is the hub of Nepal’s traditional culture and arts. This is the place for rest, relaxation and easy-day sightseeing of historic and artistic temples and monuments, and mountain views. Being the capital city of Nepal, it offers much services including international airlines, hotels and other facilities. One also enjoys Kathmandu for night life, shopping and of course for the mountain views. This trip offers a religious and cultural journey to the most amazing places in Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. Traveling to these places will help you get completely acquainted with different facets of Nepal. Taking on this tour, you will get to become a part of the rich culture and traditions of Nepal. You also get to visit the ancient palaces and famous cultural heritage sites during this tour. Your next destination, Nagarkot, is blessed with sheer beauty of nature and panoramic Himalayan views, giving you a once in a lifetime experience.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.