Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
San Francisco, California, United States
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
$45 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Tuesdays-Fridays 10am & 12:30pm; Saturdays: 10am, 12:30pm and 3pm
280 Geary Street Union Square, San Francisco, CA – across from Macy’s on Geary
- Sing along to classic tunes with a flower in your hair
- See Chinatown, North Beach, Haight-Ashbury and Golden Gate Park
- Experience the era of Hippies, Beatniks and the Rock n’ Roll movement
- Hear the music and the story of the the cultural movements of the 1960s
- Ride a colorful musical bus that shows you the history of iconic San Francisco landmarks
Step aboard the Magic Bus and step back in time! With bubbles in the air and a flower in your hair, feel yourself transported to the Summer of Love. Passing streets blend with historic projections on retractable window screens, creating an immersive experience so you can tune in, turn on and rock out! Our hippie hostess will guide you through time and space, sharing the cultural landmarks and secrets of San Francisco’s hippie movement.
Your adventure awaits!
Magic Bus is owned by Antenna, a name that was chosen because we create events, objects and ideas that foster an active collaboration with our audience and the world. In other words, productions that act like an Antenna: Receive input, Transform it, and Transmit it back.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.