Trip at a Glance
Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Private Tour, Sightseeing
6 hours include round trip transportation
20 miles one way
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday at 8:45 am and 11:45 am
Pick up from hotels or at the Cruise Ship Pier
My service as your Guide, luxurious vehicle Suburban last model, air conditioned, fee entrance to Museum, Glass bottom boat ride and bottled water or soft drink.
Price per trip minimum 2 maximum 6 people. If your party it's bigger let me know to customize it. Our vehicles include full insurance coverage and government regulations.
- Coastal highlights, Land's End area with the symbol of Cabo 'The Arch' rock formation. Visit to Anthropology Museum. Passing by iconic Cabo Wabo bar.
- San José del Cabo. The quiet colonial town with the charming Art Gallery district, the old Mission and the Blown Glass Factory.
- Snorkeling, and Los Cabos signature attraction: Big sport fishing. These activities can customize at your own needs.
- Stunning views and spectacular gated golf course communities and beautiful private residences
- Know traditions, history, legends, myths and the hidden treasures.