Trip at a Glance
Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$450 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday at 8:45 am
Agreed meeting location
My service as your tour Guide, boat ride, museum entrance and bottled water.
Transportation method: Luxurious Suburban nice and clean, air conditioned, Wi-Fi, full insurance coverage and government regulations. Passengers capacity 6 people. Bigger party custom price.
- The Land's End bay with the symbol of Los Cabos 'The Arch' rock formation, the Sea Lion Colony, the Lover's beach and the natural aquarium.
- San José del Cabo. The quiet colonial town with the charming Art Gallery district, the old Mission, the Blown Glass Factory and Tequila Boutique.
- Stunning views and spectacular developments as beautiful residences within golf course communities.
- Know traditions, history, legends, myths at the impressive Anthropology Museum.
- Lunch time (at your own expense). Shopping and free time.