Trip at a Glance
Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Photo Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday @ 9:30 a.m.
Cabo San Lucas Marina
Hotel or Cruise Ship Pick-Up and Drop-Off, Round-Trip A/C Transportation in a Luxury Van, Glass Bottom Boat Tour of Land's End, English Speaking Professional Tour Guide, Experienced Photographer, Free Photos of You and Your Tour, Tequila Tour & Tasting, Free Time for Shopping or Visit Wirikuta Park, Free Time at Chileno Bay, Visit to Glass Blowing Factory, Visit to the Estuary at San Jose del Cabo, Light Mexican Lunch, Cold Beverages, All Taxes
All Ages Welcome. Kids prices apply to ages 3-12 years. Kids under 3 are free if sitting on your lap. If infants require a seat then they need to be booked as kids price and are not free.
- Opportunities to snap photos
- Take pictures of you in some of the most photogenic spots in Cabo San Lucas
- Take a glass bottom boat ride out to the symbol of Cabo - Land's End - for great photos of the Arch and Lovers Beach
- Learn how the Mexican specialty (tequila) is made and enjoy watching the local craftsmen practicing the art of glass blowing at the Glass Blowing Factory
- Take panoramic photos from the Costa Azul viewpoint and visit the charming town of San Jose del Cabo, with it's art galleries, church, and cozy town square