Trip at a Glance
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$30 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Main Post office on Kampala road
Bottle of water and a snack.
Don't forget your walking shoes and sun screen. You have to pay an entrance fee at the Gadaffi mosque and the Buganda palace each at 4$. A group of 5 gets a 10% discount.
- The monuments in the city telling our colonial history
- The crafts, vegetable, fruit and food markets. Uganda practices a lot of agriculture and it can be witnessed in the varieties of food in the market.
- Eating street foods like Ugandan rolex, Ugandan pancake, Grasshoppers, Cassava chips and as well as having lunch at a great local restaurant.
- Visiting the Gadaffi mosque, the oldest Church called the St Paul's cathedral and one Hindu temple.
- Visiting the Buganda palace which houses Idd Amin's torture chambers.