London Private Walking Tour
Trip at a Glance
London, England, United Kingdom
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guided tours, tour guides, food and accomodation
- Explore London with a knowledgeable tour guide and learn about London's colourful past
- Walk around the UK's prestigious destinations and familiarize yourself with British culture and cuisine
- See a handful of world-renowned destinations such as Westminster Abbey, London's Eye, and the Buckingham Palace
- Take memorable pictures with the palace guards
- Visit Shakespeare's actual home in Stratford-upon-Avon
London Private Tours is a series of walking tours around UK that is operated by a Blue Badge Guide, David Hamed. During the tour you will see the wonders of the Mystical Stonehenge and see world-famous TV and film locations such as Euston Railway Station’s Platform 9 3/4 where the famous fantasy movie Harry Potter was shot.
There are simply so many tours to choose from, you can choose to walk London for half a day, or for a full day. During the trip you will learn about the history behind London’s famous structures, including Westminster Abbey, the Royal Church where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married; the Tower of London, home to the famous Crowned Jewels of England that hid a gruesome past; Picadilly Circus, London’s Eye, and experience a traditional pub setting over formal restaurants, or High Tea usually served between 3-6 p.m.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.