Trip at a Glance
London, England, United Kingdom
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guiding fee, entrance fee
- Visit London with a one of the best guides in London
- Visit a handful of London's iconic attractions
- See famous palaces and castles such as the Buckingham palace and the Tower of London
- Watch the Changing of the Guards at the Buckingham Palace and the Palace of Westminster
- Explore various galleries of colourful themes
Join one of the best guides in London, Peter Vardakis, on a tour into the foggy and mystical world once shaped by brave kings and dragons. Starting from the famous River Thames, you will be treated to a handful of iconic attractions. You may want to visit the Buckingham Palace and watch the eventful Changing of the Guards on the castle grounds, before going to the Palace of Westminster to see the meeting place of the House of Commons and the House of Lords. It is also the home of Big Ben, the giant bell with chimes that can be heard across the streets of London. Try something new such as visiting Madame Tussauds of London, a gallery which houses a collection of life-sized wax statues.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.