Trip at a Glance
Fort William, Scotland, United Kingdom
Shore Excursion, Sightseeing
Price£370 GBP per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any cruise ship visit to Fort WIlliam
From the top of the cruise ship pontoon
Money-back guarantee if your ship fails to visit Fort William. Complimentary fruit, snacks and water. Fully qualified guide - accredited with the Scottish Tourist Guide Association.
Entrance to any paid attractions is not included in the tour price and is payable on the day.
- Visit the 13th-century ruins of Old Inverlochy Castle, with a backdrop of the mighty Ben Nevis towering over Fort William.
- Photo-stop at the Caledonian Canal and Neptune's Staircase, a flight of seven canal locks that are an incredible feat of engineering.
- Visit Glenfinnan where the Highland clans gathered to support Bonnie Prince Charlie in 1745. You also get to see the famous "Harry Potter Bridge."
- Visit the Clan Cameron Museum and see Jacobite memorabilia and find out why this area played a pivotal role in winning World War Two.
- Photo-stop at the Commando Memorial, a monument commemorating the thousands of men who trained to become elite troops in the countryside here.