Liverpool Walking Tour: In the Footsteps of the Fab4
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Brilliant Liverpool Tours & Liverpool Beatles Walk
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Shore Excursion, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
£20 GBP per person
1 mile (2KM)
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Saturdays and cruise ship days
New Beatles statues outside Mersey Ferry Terminal
A 90 minute guided walk, 8-minute panoramic Beatles film and entrance to the Cavern Club.
There is an option to extend this tour to a full day by asking for our Ticket to Ride Tour
- Enjoy a visit to either the Cunard Buildings or the Port of Liverpool Buildings
- Enjoy a guided tour wth a fun local guide who is also a Beatles expert,
- See the Albert Docks & learn how the city has transformed since the 1960's, especially since Liverpool hosted European Capital of Culture in 2008.
- Watch a magnificent 8-minute panoramic Beatles film and visit the Museum of Liverpool
- Your guide will bring the city to life with its historical buildings and architecture before taking you on a tour of Mathew Street to the Cavern Club.
This 90-minute walking tour is a perfect way to explore the city centre and is also a superb shore excursion for those arriving on a cruise ship as the starting point is less than 5 minutes walk away from the cruise terminal.
You will have your photo taken in front of the new statues with the iconic Liver Buildings behind you and then visit the Museum of Liverpool for a magnificent 8 minute panoramic Beatles film.
Your guide will show you the architecture as you pass the Queen Victoria to the Town Hall before seeing the Eleanor Rigby statue and walking down Mathew Street to see the Cavern Club.
Let Brilliant Liverpool Tours & Liverpool Beatles Walk help you plan your next memorable experience.
Brilliant Liverpool Tour Guides offer coach and walking tours in Liverpool and Chester and specialise in private tours and shore excursions and Itinerary for UK and Foreign Inbound Travel (FIT) visitors. They have excellent 5 star Trip advisor reviews on all their tours in particular on their daily public Beatles Walking Tours which start at the Beatles Statues at 10.30am every day in the summer and every Saturday during the winter. Brilliant Liverpool Tours website is a great place to look for ideas of Things to do in Liverpool and you can book a fun Liverpool Blue Badge or Chester Tour Guide. They work with schools, universities and the Travel Trade.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.