Liverpool Walking Tour with a Beatles Theme.
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Brilliant Liverpool Tour Guides & Liverpool Beatles Walk
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Shore Excursion, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
From: £15 GBP per person
1 mile (2KM)
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 10.30am
New Beatles statues outside Mersey Ferry Terminal
A 90-minute guided walk with a local guide. 8-minute panoramic Beatles film, visit the Museum of Liverpool & entrance to the Cavern Club.
There is an option to extend this tour to a full day by asking for our Ticket to Ride Tour
- See the fabulous waterfront buildings including the Cunard & Liver Buildings & take selfies at the new Beatles statues.
- Enjoy a leisurely guided walking tour wth a fun local guide who is also a Beatles expert & who will give you lots of ideas for the rest of your visit.
- See the Albert Docks & learn how the city has transformed since the 1960's, especially since Liverpool hosted European Capital of Culture in 2008.
- Watch a magnificent 8-minute panoramic Beatles film and visit the Museum of Liverpool. All guests will receive a map of the City Centre.
- Your guide will bring the city to life with its historical buildings and architecture before taking you on a tour of Mathew Street to the Cavern Club.
This easy guided 90-minute walking tour is a perfect way to explore the vibrant city centre of Liverpool & its World Heritage Site. With five star reviews, your local tour guide will use a Beatles themed route to showcase the city & bring your day to life.
You can take selfies at the new Beatles statues in front of the iconic Liver Birds, watch an 8-minute Beatles film & visit the Museum of Liverpool, walk past the Albert Docks to the Cavern Club.
It’s also a superb shore excursion for those arriving on a cruise ship as the starting point is less than 5 minutes walk from the cruise terminal.
Let Brilliant Liverpool Tour Guides & Liverpool Beatles Walk help you plan your next memorable experience.
Brilliant Liverpool Tour Guides offer coach and walking tours in Liverpool and Chester and specialise in private tours and shore excursions and Itinerary for UK and Foreign Inbound Travel (FIT) visitors. They have excellent 5 star Trip advisor reviews on all their tours in particular on their daily public Beatles Walking Tours which start at the Beatles Statues daily at 10.30am Brilliant Liverpool Tours website is a great place to look for ideas of Things to do in Liverpool and you can book a fun Liverpool Blue Badge or Chester, North Wales or Lake District Tour Guide in 6 languages. They work with schools & universities and the Travel Trade can request negotiated rates and book directly on their .API platform.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.