Trip at a Glance
San Francisco, California, United States
Food Tour, Heritage-History Tour, Lifestyle, Sightseeing
Price$99 USD per person
2.5- 3 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Sundays @ 1:00, Wednesdays and Fridays at 3:00
1000 Van Ness, in front of the AMC Theatre
All food, and guide services. Tour guide gratuity is not included. 20-25% is customary and greatly appreciated, as this is how they make most of their income.
It is advised not to wear expensive or flashy jewelry or watches.
- Enjoy the Foods of Southern Asia, from around the globe, and from the Bay Area. We'll visit at least 5 different eateries, all chosen for their outstanding food.
- Go on shopping excursions at local, ethnic markets. If open, explore the Heart of the City Farmers Market, in The United Nations Plaza, for the freshest.
- In this much overlooked part of our city, you will be amazed at the collection of restaurants from every corner of the globe.
- See the neighborhood, traditionally a rough and tumble area, this area is now experiencing a resurgence of long-lost popularity.
- The architecture here is delightfully bold, colorful and unique, some of the most famous of architects are represented here.