Trip at a Glance
Miami, Florida, United States
Food Tour, Lifestyle
$59 USD per person
8 short city blocks
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 12:30 pm
Two blocks from Domino Park, Miami
5 food stops. Plenty of food is served.
- Learn about Little Havana’s culture and heritage.
- Visit family-owned restaurants, and and hidden culinary gems.
- Taste authentic Cuban cuisine and get the stories behind those who make it.
- Admire the art of a “Cubano,” hand-rolled cigar while listening Cuba’s traditional music.
- Meet artists and learn about their efforts to leave Cuba.
Join us to taste some of the best Cuban bites in Miami. The Little Havana food tour explores the rich history and culinary delights of a vibrant neighborhood. Meet the lively and family-friendly community, with our guided, edible journey through one of Miami’s oldest neighborhoods. Learn about traditional and rustic Cuban cuisine, by tasting your way through the must-visit street in the area — Calle Ocho.
This tour is designed for both locals and visitors who want to learn about the area’s history and culture, while tasting Cuban food that has been prepared by countless generations of the same families through age-old recipes. Meet local artists, watch cigar rollers, and take a peek at Domino Park – all while exploring the unassuming, Cuban culture nestled within Miami’s, big city glam. This guided, narrated food tour is both a cultural and a culinary experience.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.