Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
$40 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Saturdays 9 am
Entrance tickets, guidance, concert.
- -The Opera House: the most beautiful Opera and exclusive tour around.
- -The Parisian Department Store and The Lotz Café - painted ceilings above an elegant café.
- -The Music Academy: behind the spectacular facade a mysterious world of music is hidden where Bela Bartók studied and performed.
- -Liszt Memorial House: his flat preserved with the original piano and furniure where you can walk around.
- -Chamber Music Concert with the prominent classic muscians perform and you can enjoy an hour-long concert.
Franz Liszt and his Budapest
Who was Franz Liszt? The most controversial person in life and music.
The vagabond in the world, the Casanova for women, the revolutionist in music, the fist celebrity in the world. Learn about his life, his innovations, his talent that inspired music and art all around the world.
Join us on our interactive walking tour and discover the world of music by Liszt. Visit his home, touch his Bösendorfer and listen to a concert by famous musician. In Winter we will visit a world-famous violin maker and go to extra venues for concerts!
Your adventure awaits!
Curious Miles specializes in cultural and heritage city walks in Budapest, Hungary. Our sole purpose is to introduce our beloved city to foreigners who want discover more of Budapest in an alternative way. Our team of Budapest-loving locals bring you closer to the city and to the people by showing hidden gems and sharing insiders' stories on personalized walks and off-the-beaten track tours.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.