Trip at a Glance
Car Tour, Sightseeing
Price$282 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Transportation with van ( capacity for 5 clients) Guiding services with official guide. Insurances. Gas/Tolls
On Monday monuments in Lisbon are closed.
- Get a perspective of the city below from the viewing point of Park Eduard VII.
- Travel through the oldest, and one of the most charming, quarters of the city, Alfama
- Visit the monumental quarter of Belem with its beautiful and interesting monuments dating back to the time of the 16th century
- Visit the church of Saint Jerome, which is close to the Belem Tower and Monument to the Discoveries.
- Try the famous cream custard cakes with original recipe from the monks.