Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$216 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Upon availability-Every day-08.30/09.00/09.30/14.00/14.30
Meet up location: Rossio square at Pastelaria Suiça or at the clients Hotel if central located. End location: Rossio square
●Official german, english and portuguese speaking guide ●1 Cherry liqueur per pax. ●Free map of Lisbon.
Not included in the price: ●1 daily Ticket per person for all public transports: Tram 28 or 12 and Gloria Lift. Activity level: moderate - brisk walks of longer duration on varying terrain.
- Take an elevator ride to the viewpoint Glória S. Pedro de Alcântara, one of the most beautiful "miradouros" (viewpoints) of Lisbon. Here we enjoy the gorgeous views of the lower town, Baixa.
- Visit the famous and valuable S. Roque Church (if open), with the typical Portuguese "azulejos" tiles and gilded wood carvings.
- Explore the romantic Chiado district that has been restored after the fire of 1988, and today a meeting place of Portuguese and tourists of all ages.
- Head to Carmo Square, where the dictatorship ended on 25 April 1974.
- As a farewell, enjoy a taste of Lisbon's famous cherry liqueur "Ginjinha".