Trip at a Glance
Ajsa Tours, Private Tours & Tour Guides
Car Tour, Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$299 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Upon availability-Every day-21.00h
All places in Lisbon at client's choice. Pick-up and drop-off of the clients included(for pick-ups along the Cascais/Estoril Coast additional fee of 25€ per Tour, payable directly to the driver/guide).
Official english, german and portuguese speaking Driver/guide; 1 Pastel de Belém(Pastry of Belém); 1 coffee or soft drink or tea per person.; Vat.; Toll fees.; 7-seater Renault Espace with individual leather seats and air conditioning. Pick-up and drop-off of the clients. Free Wi-Fi on board; 1 bottle of water per person. Civil responsibility insurance; Personal accidents insurance; Total insurance of the van
What's Extra: Meals of the clients. Entrance-fees to the monuments. No restrictions. I am allowed to do the visits inside monuments and museums all over Portugal and have all insurances required for this activity and vehicles.Vehicle capacity up to 4 adults + 2 children + 1 driver/guide; Activity Level: Light
- Official Driver/guide / Private tour
- Driving in direction of the Basilica da Estrela, a masterpiece of the portuguese Baroque from the 18th century and to the impressive Parliament.
- Panoramic tour of the Lower Town (Marquis of Pombal, Avenida da Liberdade, Rossio, Restauradores and the downtown Lisbon.
- We go on to Belém, where we will admire some monuments, such as eg. Jeronimos the monastery, the Monument to the Discoveries and Belem Tower./ Taste of the famous custards "Pasteis de Belém".
- Ajuda Palace, beautifully illuminated and then as a highlight to the bridge of the 25th April over the River Tagus. At the end we will see the old Aquaduct of Lisbon.