Trip at a Glance
Beijing, Beijing Region, China
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$85 USD per trip
8 hours per day
100 kilometers in downtown, 200 kilometers outskirt
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Pick up at 9am, drop off at 5pm
Hotel or airport
The cost of the tour depends on how many members you have ,how long are you planning to stay,but all the cost include all the taxes.
No matter how many members you have, 85 dollars is only for a guide service per day, the tickets for the sights and transportation as well as meal is not part of my fee.
- Forbidden city - The forbidden city was the royal palace for the emperor in the Ming and Qing dynasty which was built 600 years ago.
- Temple of heaven - The temple of heaven is the largest group of temple buildings and largest heaven worshiping architecture in the world.
- Summer palace - The summer palace was one of the summer resorts for the royal family which was built 1000 years ago.
- Great wall - The great wall,as a military gigantic defensive project,kept out invading troops from north china which is more than 5000 kilometers long.
- Ming tombs - There are 13 Ming emperors buried in the north west part of Beijing, which people can go to one of emperor's underground to see his tomb.