Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
$40 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily 9:00 am and 6:00 p.m
Square in front of the courthouse
Transfers to and from hotel, a souvenir gift from our Peruvian artisans
- Get to know the great city of Lima and its fantastic history.
- See the great Cathedral, as well as the church of San Fransizco, which holds the famous catacombs.
- Enjoy Chinatown with its shops and restaurants, famous for their Chinese snacks.
- Admire the fantastic architecture and learn the history of its construction.
- Enjoy the best Peruvian food and drinks.
Lima, capital of Peru, offers streets full of history and magnificent houses and buildings. Night becomes a magnificent view of lights and open places to eat and enjoy their traditional drinks. The main square and parks are admired in their grandiosity. Walk the streets with your guide on this heritage tour hearing stories of the history and know about life and society in Lima.
You can admire and see the most popular churches as well as walk the main streets where you will find many shops. We find shops offering works by Peruvian artisans in different samples and use of material objects. Visit art galleries and museums, which are the principles that are at the center of the city of Lima.
Our tour lasts for four hours and although that will not be enough to know Lima, it will be an unforgettable experience for you and your companions.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.