Life and art at the village of Marathoussa.
Marathoussa, Chalkidiki: where the Experience will take place.
Fotini Psatha is your hostess for the whole experience.
Fotini had a successful background in the finance sector but her constant drive towards seeking authentic life has taken her away from the big city. Together with her partner-in-life, they left Thessaloniki, settled down on a farm in a small village and have not regretted it once since. She loves literature, writing books, sculpture, artifacts creation using natural materials, looking after her exceptional home garden, and preparing her own food.
- Place of Origin: Thraki, Arta
- Lives in: Marathoussa, Chalkidiki
- Speaks: English
- Loves: reading, writing, nature, village life, gardening and cultivations, being usefull to others
- Has Travelled to: all over Greece, Cyprus, Italy, France, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Egypt, Israel, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey
- Personal Traits: commitment to well-being, faith in own capabilities, seeking changes, positive attitude
Here’s how we’ll spend the day and what we’ll do together:
This Experience is offered in TWO versions: Standard Pack and Deluxe Pack.
1. Crafting ornamental artifacts
You will learn how to create decorative ornaments like candlesticks or vases, using simple materials like gypsum, tree branches, or sycamore tree leaves.
2. Home-grown vegetables garden
You will get involved in soil grubbing, seed planting, sowing and collecting vegetables like tomatoes, capsicum, beets, cucumbers, lettuce, brussels sprouts etc.
3. Food preparation
You will learn, among other things, how to prepare salted fish and greek cheese.
1. Home-grown vegetables garden
The guest will get involved in soil grubbing, seed planting, sowing and collecting vegetables like tomatoes, capsicum, beets, cucumbers, lettuce, brussels sprouts etc.
2. Food preparation
The visitor will learn, among other things, how to prepare salted fish.
3. Dinner with bites & delis
The visitor will have the chance to prepare a candle-lit dinner and consume traditional tsipouromezedes: greek quick bites & delis, with tsipouro (an alcoholic ouzo-like drink).
- Standard Pack – Duration: 4 hours
Price: 60 euros per person
- Deluxe Pack – Duration: 7 hours
Price: 120 euros per person
Group size: 4 persons max
NOTE: “At a Glance Trip Highlights” mentioned hereby, refer predominantly to the Deluxe Pack
Your adventure awaits!