Aimed at licensed road riders who are novice to off road riding.
In this course, you will learn: -
• Off-road motorcycle controls and familiarity
• The basics of handling an off-road motorcycle
• How to pick up a dropped bike safely
• The correct riding position
• Where to look/vision
• Clutch control
• Slow speed manoeuvres
• Riding while standing on the foot pegs
• Steering using foot pegs
• Correct braking techniques
• An afternoon of trail riding on suitable tracks and trails to practice your new skills
• General motorbike confidence
The next course to complete after you have completed this course is: -
• Level 2
Other courses you can also choose after you complete this course (N.B. it is typical for customers to enjoy the course so much that they will repeat it): -
• Level 1
• Trail Riding/Skill Practice Session Level 1
Your adventure awaits!
MotoScotland is Scotland's premier, award winning off road motorbiking centre. Offering off road training and experiences on a breathtaking 50,000 Highland estate, tours, motorbike sales and off road retail. Rated by RIDE Magazine as Britain's Best Off Road Motorbike Training School.