Trip at a Glance
Cusco Region, Peru
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Lares - Cusco, Peru
Hotel pick-up and transfer in private transportation to Lares, Personal tents, Capacity tent (to allow for higher comfort and a safe keeping of backpacks), English speaking professional and official tourist guide, Chef and cooking equipment, Accommodation in Aguas Calientes, Pack animals (to carry tents, food and cooking equipment), 1 Bag or daffor bag, Meals, 1 textile snack bag per person, Bio-degradable personal hand soaps and other extra necessities
Breakfast, Day 4 - Lunch in Aguas Calientes, entrance to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes and entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain is not included. Items to bring include: backpack with rain shelter, sleeping back, clothing for warm and cold climate like a waterproof jacket, rain pants and lightweight pants, trekking shoes, slippers or sandals, woolen or synthetic socks and a sweater, rain poncho, cold and sun hat, bathing suit (for the hot springs in Aguas Calientes), flash light, sunscreen, insect repellent, disinfecting alcohol and gel, water bottle and sterilizing tablets, toiletries and toilet paper
- A must for all hikers who want to get off the beaten path, far away from the noisy crowd!
- Meet real Andean farmers dressed in traditional brightly-colored ponchos
- See thatched roof stone houses surrounded by herds of llamas and alpacas
- The opportunity to eat guinea pig for lunch or dinner!
- A chance to climb Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu mountains (need tickets)