Trip at a Glance
Los Angeles, California, United States
Architectural Tour, Sightseeing
Price$350 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Up to guest
Barnsdall Art Park: 4800 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90027
Guests of the LA Frank Lloyd Wright Tour enjoy a personalized experience with a private tour guide. The cost of the tour includes private transportation in a town car or SUV, depending on the size of your group, so you'll have your own private driver.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off at your LA area hotel.
- Extensive tour of the grounds at Barnsdall Art Park, where Frank Lloyd Wright's Hollyhock House is located.
- Viewing and discussion of three of Wright's concrete textile block houses of the 1920's: Charles Ennis House, Samuel Freeman House, and John Storer House -all in the Hollywood Hills.
- Tour of the Anderton Court Shops, a concrete shopping center designed by Wright on the world-famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
- Viewing of several houses designed by Frank Lloyd Wright Jr, the architect-son of Frank Lloyd Wright.