Trip at a Glance
Kyparissi, Peloponnese, Greece
Cultural Immersion, Lifestyle
Price€100 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily from 9:00 - 15:00, June 1 - October 30
Local pier in Kyparissi, Lakonia
Food and beverages, local transportation
Kyparissi was an ancient sanctuary of Asclepius, and has been written up in many Greek magazines and featured in the book The Most Beautiful Villages of Greece.
- The insider’s trail on history, culture, cooking and argo natural walkabouts in Kyparissi, Lakonia. Archontia Hantzi is your hostess for the experience.
- Acquire a deep understanding of Greek history and folklore culture.
- Learn the secrets of bread baking and visit local olive oil mills and traditional livestock units.
- Take a walk along designated nature paths.
- What’s SPECIAL about this experience is acquiring an understanding of traditional local culture and agricultural products, within the natural surroundings.