Trip at a Glance
Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$400 USD per trip
To be determined
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
9:00 a.m. or at the convenient time of guests
At your hotel
For one day (8 hours), 40,000 yen for guiding one to five persons, 5,000 yen for each additional person. For half a day (4 hours), 28,000 yen for one to five persons, 4,000 yen for each additional person. Expenses not Included in the Tour Price (1) Your transportation (2) Your admission (3) Meal for you and the guide (if we eat) (4) Insurance (5) Snacks, drinks, and your other personal purchases.
- Sanjusangendo, a temple in eastern Kyoto, which is famous for its 1001 statues of Kannon, the goddess of mercy.
- Nijojo castle, built in the mid 17th century which was used as the headquarter of Tokugawa samurai family until 1868. National treasure and important cultural asset, famous for its garden
- Ryoanji temple, a zen temple with the dry landscape garden
- Walk through Nishiki Market, a local food market and kitchen of Kyoto
- Sushi, tempura or tofu lunch