Trip at a Glance
Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price¥33,000 JPY per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Hotel or Kyoto station
Guide fee, hotel pick-up in Kansai (Kyoto, Nara, Osaka, Kobe and so on) area
- Ginkaku-ji temple: a temple built in the Shoin-zukuri style, with a sense of quiet simplicity and subdued refinement.
- Eikan-do temple: with beautiful autumn leaves, this is the temple where Precept Master Yokan practiced.
- Nanzen-ji temple: a great zen temple with many solemn and impressive prayer halls.
- Kiyomizu-dera temple: look out at wonderful scenery from the Kiyomizu platform
- Gion district: an alley way with highly dignified Maiko/Geiko tea houses. A scene that says "This is Kyoto"