Trip at a Glance
Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$400 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
To be determined
At your hotel or JR Kyoto Station
For one day (8 hours), 40,000 yen for guiding one to five persons, 5,000 yen for each additional person. For half a day (4 hours), 28,000 yen for one to five persons, 4,000 yen for each additional person. Expenses not Included in the tour price: (1) Your transportation (2) Your admission (3) Meal for you and the guide (if we eat) (4) Insurance (5) Snacks, drinks, and your other personal purchase
- Kinkaku-ji Golden Pavilion – a Zen temple in northern Kyoto and its top two floors are completely covered in gold leaf.
- Ryoan-ji Zen Garden – a simple gravel-and-rock arrangement that inspires peace and contemplation.
- Kiyomizudera Temple – constructed in 1633 and famous for not using a single nail in the entire structure.
- Sushi or tempura lunch in the Gion district
- Nijojo Castle - constructed in early 17th century, a headquarter of Tokugawa clan in Kyoto, famous for its garden