Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Private Tour, Sightseeing
$180 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya
Return road transportation to all tour sites inclusive interpretive private tour guide, driver and vehicle.
- Batu Caves, sacred place for Malaysian Hindu's with limestone cave 400m long and 100m high.
- Thean Hou Temple a six-tiered Chinese temple with elements of Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism.
- Islamic Arts Museum, houses more than seven thousand artifacts.
- National Textile Museum, hosting a vast collection of Malay fabrics including batik, songket and national dresses of the various regions of Malaysia.
- Petronas Twin Tower, world's highest double-decked bridge and provides a stunning vantage point of Kuala Lumpur.
Rewinding back 150 years: Travel in time to 1850s to see where a large migrant from southern province of China first came to Malaya Peninsular to seek their fortunes in Tin Mining. The muddy river mouth where Kuala Lumpur obtained its name from the confluence of the Klang River and Gombak River. Observe the British presence reflecting historical and architectural values with influence from Moorish, Tudor, Neo-Classical and Neo-Gothic. Building designs, adaptations of high ceilings, verandahs, wide overhangs and canopies, big windows and louvered panels are some examples of common architectural features which appeared in the buildings. Witness the rapidly changing architectural makeup of the city since independence from the British in 1957, the skyline is in a constant state of transformation as high-rise structures with strong Malay and Islamic stylistic influences of its own unique architectural style are built.
Your adventure awaits!
Let me take you through, "the road less traveled" to show you the natural and cultural splendor with always an element of mystery to my tours. - Explore centuries of old charm and architectural wonders. - Engage with colorful cultures/extraordinary traditions/handicrafts. - Experience the natural beauty of verdant rainforests and exotic wildlife.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.