Trip at a Glance
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$180 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya
Return road transportation to all tour sites inclusive interpretive private tour guide, driver and vehicle.
- Batu Caves, sacred place for Malaysian Hindu's with limestone cave 400m long and 100m high.
- Thean Hou Temple a six-tiered Chinese temple with elements of Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism.
- Islamic Arts Museum, houses more than seven thousand artifacts.
- National Textile Museum, hosting a vast collection of Malay fabrics including batik, songket and national dresses of the various regions of Malaysia.
- Petronas Twin Tower, world's highest double-decked bridge and provides a stunning vantage point of Kuala Lumpur.