Trip at a Glance
Nature, Wildlife Tour
From: €2685 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Full vehicle hire, entry fees, accommodation, travelling snacks (fruit, snack bars, bottled water, cold drinks), morning coffee and rusks and a welcome pack! Some surprizes along the way!
2 - 6 Guests - Price is per guest. Route and Accomodations may change according to availability - Early booking is essential (2 months, advisable) Other tour options available subject to quotation.
- The renowned and one of the worlds oldest Game Reserves - The spectacularly awesome Kruger National Park! A wildlife experience of a life time!
- Scenic beauty seems endless.Sheer cliffs, canyons, waterfalls, never ending views and towns with an interesting past - This is the Panorama Route!
- Hluhluwe-Imfolozi, sanctuary of the Southern White Rhino. If not for this idyllic and beautifully scenic park they'd be extinct. Rich in history too!
- Isimangaliso Wetlands - South Africa's first UNESCO World Weritage Site! Unspoilt beaches and an abundance of wildlife that shares the camp with you!
- The "Mother City" - Cape Town...her scenic and historical splendour speak for themselves. Great scenic drives, Table Mt, Cape of Good Hope and more...
I offer various tour options but the best all round tour is “Kruger to Cape Town” taking you through iconic South African destinations that we are renowned for, but with as much as possible in between. Kruger National Park, the Panorama Route, Hluhluwe/Imfolozi Game Reserve, Garden Route, Little Karoo and of course Cape Town. Cape Town has many attractions mainly Table Mountain, Wine Route and Cape of Good Hope! The typically South African towns in between also offer exciting attractions and scenery. I try and showcase more than what South Africa is known for by giving insights into local history, folklore and places not often on the general tourist map that are genuinely worth a visit. Here local site guides give their own insightful tours.
As an experienced ranger, I try my utmost to ensure the wildlife experiences in the big game parks to be one of the most exhilirating experiences you’ll ever have. Explaining animal behaviour also draws you in and you start to become part of making your own experience even better. A better understanding is so fulfilling when you yourself can actively take part in searching for the elusive leopard or interact with a herd of elephants along the road….there is so much to appreciate!
For the first part of the tour we mainly “self-cater”, cooking on an open fire under the stars mostly! This adds so much to the experience in South Africa and is really cost effective too!. As we travel toward Cape Town we rely more on restaurants for meals, but not exclusively if we have an opportunity to “braai” (barbeque) again then we do it. The tour is well worth it!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.