Trip at a Glance
Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Car Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Pick-up and drop-off hotel in Siem Reap, Drinking cool water-towel, Transportation during the tour, English speaking tour guide, Ticket for Koh Ker-Beng Mealea, Lunch at a local restaurant.
Tips are not included in tour price. Bring extra cash to tip driver and guide.
- Travel through the Cambodian countryside to visit the Koh Ker group of temples
- This remote archeological site was the capital of the Khmer Empire during the 10th century
- Koh Ker temple group is the remnants of an ancient Khmer capital
- Discover the early 11th-century Angkor temple of Beng Melea, covered in thick tree roots and vines
- Enjoy the "lost temple" atmosphere of Beng Melea, and see Hindu carvings among the ancient trees