Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Family Bali Tours
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Adventure, Volcano Tour
$45 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily @ 9:00 a.m
Seminyak, Kuta, Sanur, Nusa dua, Jimbaran, or Ubud
Comfortable air conditioned car, petrol, parking fee, English speaking driver.
Price: US$ 45/ car, up to 6 people. Not included: entrance ticket, lunch and other personal expenses.
- Visit Celuk Village to see the local Balinese make gold and silver crafts. Tour through Mas village, which has developed into a flourishing center for the woodcarving craft.
- Tegalalang rice terrace is designed very beautifully, with exquisite hollowing rice fields. It is precisely located on the hill bank.
- Visit Bali Agrotourism to see original Balinese coffee and the civet cat, the most expensive coffee maker, well known as Luwak coffee.
- Kintamani is surrounded by the captivating nature and there are six ancient villages around the cauldron of Batur Lake.
- Tirta Empul Temple, bequeathed to the people by ancient Rajadom, is perhaps one of the most fascinating spots in the area.
Kintamani is the name of a countryside located in the hills of Bali, with a beautiful panorama surrounding it. This tour will take you to the active volcano of Batur Mountain and the wide Lake of Batur in the valley. The lake is surrounded by a rural area and you’ll even have a chance to walk through the town. This place is very famous and visited by many tourists everyday.
Along the way, we will visit the Celuk and Mas villages. Celuk Village is renowned for is gold and silver craftsmanship and Mas is known for its woodcarving.
This private tour will take you through the beautiful Tegalalang rice terraces as well as the birthplace of Balinese coffee. You will learn of Luwak coffee, the most expensive coffee.
To round out the trip, we will visit the Tirta Empul Temple. It was bequeathed to the people by ancient Rajadom. It is one of the most fascinating sites in the area.
Your adventure awaits!
Family Bali Tours
Family Bali Tours is designed to spark a passion, inspire a sense of wonder and enrich understanding. When these experiences are shared with loved ones, we bring you closer together. We take care of every detail of your holidays, starting from planning to gratuities. Therefore you can do, see and be together as a family on the adventure of a lifetime.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.