Trip at a Glance
Coach Tour, Sightseeing
Price$50 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud
Privatehotel transfers pick up and drop off, a private car, gasoline, parking fees, tolls, English speaking driver.
Exclude entrance tickets, lunch/dinner, drinks, other expenses
- Barong and Keris Dance is Cultural dance, performed at Batubulan Village, The Barong play represent an eternal fight between good and evil spirits.
- Mas Village is a village of art with a focus on carving of wood sculptures. It is situated in Ubud District. There are many master artisans living here.
- Batur Mount Volcano, this place is located in Kintamani District, Penelokan Village will be the best to view of the Batur Mount and Batur Lake.
- Kopi luwak, or civet coffee, is one of the world's most expensive and low-production varieties of coffee in the world.
- Tirta Empul Temple or Holy Spring Water Temple, it's located in Tampaksiring. The temple was built around the springs and special bathing-pools.