Trip at a Glance
Private Tour, Sightseeing
$50 USD per hour
150 - 180 kms
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Seminyak
A/C car, English speaking guide/driver, fuel, parking fees and tax.
The price is for maximum 5 people. We can also include the entrance fee and meals if you have fixed tour program.
- Ubud Art Villages. The villages where you can see local people make hand made handicrafts. You can see the real Balinese culture and people's life.
- This day tour also famous for Volcano Tour.
- In the art villages you will not pay any admission fee or entrance fees, except the dance and the temple.
- Ubud also famous for the central of art.
- Visit Batur Global Geopark at Kintamani
Kintamani – Ubud Tour is the most favorite day tour in Bali. Famous for the combination trip, culture and nature view. The tour starts in the morning and the first stop is to see how the local people make traditional hand weaving called “Batik”. Then continue to watch Balinese sacred dance “Barong and Keris Dance”. Afterward, we visit few art villages; silver smith, art painting, wood carving and Batuan village temple. After a few kinds of art visits, we continue to visit the spectacular view of the Batur volcano at Kintamani district. It is also the only Global Geopark Network in Indonesia. We can have lunch here while enjoying the view of the beautiful Volcano, lakes and caldera. After lunch, we visit Bali Coffee Plantation and try the most famous Bali coffee called “Luwak Coffee”. After drinking Bali coffees and teas, we visit Tirta Empul Temple, famous for Holy Water Spring Temple. The last visit is to see beautiful rice field terraces, called Tegallalang rice terrace.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.