KIntamani Tour – Itinerary:
1. Start to see Balinese culture, Barong Dance is most popular dance in Bali tell about 2 different things that opposite, likes good and evil, day and night, yin and yang. It’s Balinese sacred dance, taken from Mahabrata story in one of our mini script from India. You will get story board to make easy follow the dance story.
2. Celuk village, the village of gold and silver smith. Most of the people in this village they make the gold and silver cause they have good skill to make it.
3.Batuan village is the center of the painting village, most of the people they make painting from long time ago, most of interested to see that the Balinese compound in the painter family. It’s typical life style of Balinese people, we can see how they build their houses.
4. Mas village is the most popular village with wood carving, local people have high imagination in their mind that why they can make high quality of wood carving as the master peace village.
5. Ceking rice terraces the most beautiful rice terraces in Ubud
6.Volcano and lake Batur the most spectacular scenic view of Batur caldera. It has 24 times erupted, the first make the beautiful caldera like today, and lake just created when the top of the volcano just fell down to the slope of volcano. It is 1717 meters high from sea level.
7. On the way back we will visit coffee plantation and spices farm. Bali has special way to plant the plantation in their farm most of us use tumpang sari system it’s the system to plant the plantation when from one to other will support each other. That why we will see the cocoa trees instead of coffee plantation and also vanilla and other spices in the same farm. Coffee processing can be found in this place, it’s traditional processing on this place, and we will be a witness from coffee luwak processing, the 2nd most expensive coffee in the world.
8. Gunung Kawi sebatu the spring water temple, use by local people to purify the spirit.
9. Back to hotel.