Kingston Art / Heritage Tour
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Olde Jamaica Tours
Art Tour, Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
$75 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Tuesdays to Fridays
Guest's Hotel - New Kingston
Entrance Fees - Transportation (bus or car) - Tour Guide.
Booking is necessary - at least 1 working day before tour. Price quoted for groups of 3-5 adults, Groups of 6 & over cost is US$50.00 each
- Lovers of art, you will definitely get a mixture of works - Tomb stones, to church monuments and art pieces.
- Lovers of history - The history of the park, and the persons buried there, will satisfy your interest. You may even see the changing of the guards!
- The Churches' influence is interwoven in the growth & development of Jamaica. Listen to the stories.
- The city of Kingston began near to the waterfront, after years of neglect, you are invited to enjoy a little of the city's new rebirth.
- Quoted price is for groups with a minimum of 3 adults. Smaller groups may be facilitated at revised price
This art tour will give our guests a brief synopsis of the history and heritage of Kingston.
Guests will be taken on a tour of The National Heroes Park (monuments- beautiful art work) where Jamaica’s National Heroes & States-Persons are buried; listen to the contributions of these nation-builders.
Lovers of art you have to see the Holy Trinity Cathedral (R/C), or the Jewish Synagogue & Museum, where you will hear about early Jamaica and the contributions of the churches to the development of the country. At the National Gallery, enjoy thecollection of art pieces, mostly by Jamaicans.
You will then relax by the Kingston Waterfront where you may select to visit the craft market or just enjoy the sea side, before returning to your hotel!
Your adventure awaits!
Olde Jamaica Tours has been operating for the last ten years. We offer customized tours to heritage sites in Jamaica, especially the historical churches and other worship sites, museums and Great Houses. The Blue and John Crow mountains that overlooks our capital city Kingston has recently been designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. Coffee tours into the Blue Mountains is one of our tours that should not be missed (learn about the country's history and culture). The aim of the staff at Olde jamaica Tours is to surpass our clients' expectations.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.