Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Kiev City, Kiev, Ukraine
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
€150 EUR per trip
2 days tour in Kyiv
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Transfers, museum tickets, guide support
- Explore the city that is known as the battlefield between freedom and totalitarianism.
- Visit one of the oldest parts of Kiev at Dneiper Hills, where the local culture began.
- Enjoy the open air museum to see traditional Ukraine houses.
- Kyiv Cave Lavra, its one of the oldest monastery in Ukraine
- Museum of corryption - residence of president Yanukovich in Mezhyhirya
Explore the city of Kiev to learn about the rich culture, history and heritage of the region. Kiev is the capital of Ukraine, the main city of our country. It is located near the Dneiper River and connected left and right banks of Ukraine. Many hundreds of years ago on Dneiper hills the East Slavic culture appeared and here you can feel real Ukraine.
This is the best place to visit Ukraine for first-time visitors as you can taste test traditional Ukrainian dishes, examine cultures of this country and feel free. Kiev is the city for what you need to see. Here, you will see famous places you have seen on television during Euromaidan, make a trip to the Chernobyl zone and visit the World War II museum. Enjoy a boat tour on Dneiper River, see one of the deep subway stations and other interesting places.
Your adventure awaits!
Private freelance tour guide in Ukraine. I offer you sightseeing tours in Kyiv and Kharkiv and tours in Ukraine. Personal assistant support.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.