Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Nature's Wonderland Safaris LTD
Nairobi, Masai Mara Reserve, Kenya
Nature, Wildlife Photography, Wildlife Safari
$3161 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Complimentary airport transfers, return flight Wilson-Maasai Mara- Wilson Nairobi, English speaking guide, 4 Nights Accommodation at Masai Mara, Private transportation in a 4x4 land cruiser.
Kenya is probably the best African country for affordable game viewing and wildlife photography. It is a safe country, where the wildlife is accustomed to people and to a close approach by vehicles.
- Who Is This Safari For? Anyone who is serious, either about wildlife and nature photography, or about in-depth, intense, and patient animal viewing.
- Why July through October? It is still a most spectacular time of year to visit Kenya, for during this time the wildebeest migration.
- What we have to offer that is so Unique? -Observe and photograph the Wildebeest Migration at the Best Photographic Wildlife Locations in Kenya
- A beautiful nature & safari tour for serious photographers - amateurs,photo enthusiasts or pros, and for those who really want to do a right safari.
- What You Can Expect from Us?If you've been to Kenya before you know the answer to that! If not, you can expect the best, most exciting wildlife Tour.
Wildebeest Migration Safari is now officially known throughout the world as, "The seventh greatest wonder in the world". Many who have viewed this amazing phenomenon have come back time and again. During this trip you can witness this mass movement of wild animals roaming free through unspoiled and savage wilderness. The air will fill with the click- click sound as cameras work tirelessly. You will have not seen anything like this before!!!
The Masai Mara is considered part of the famous Serengeti ecosystem, but differs in offering a variety of habitats. Within a morning’s game drive one can film short grass high country, tall grass prairie, riverine forests and thickets, and acacia thorn scrubland.
We look forward to guiding you!
Let Nature's Wonderland Safaris LTD help you plan your next memorable experience.
We stand out as unique in ornithological safaris, for our fair prices and competitive bird watching safari guides. Apart from the major areas visited by other tour operators, we are able to venture into new areas with a high density of birds. Our tailor-made Kenya safari itineraries include stays in our handpicked luxury and comfort accommodations that offer a unique experience extending beyond the magical game drives in the national parks and reserves. We also customize itineraries based on clients' needs i.e. bird watching, wildlife, cultural or photography as per each client's requirements. Kindly place your request with us anytime!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.