Trip at a Glance
Bird Watching, Nature, Photo Tour, Sightseeing
Price$4595 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
2nd November 2016 or 2017
Group size: Minimum number for tour to go ahead: 4-12, all transport in Kenya by 4x4 Vehicles with pop-up roof, accommodation in twin-bedded rooms, all meals and all guiding services.
02 November - 19 November 2016 or 2017 - Single supplement US $1,162 - Ground Price US $4,595 - Deposit per person US $1,000
- Targeted Birds Species: Sharpe’s longclaw, Hinde’s babbler, rock pratincole, great blue turaco, Turner’s eremomela.
- You will also observe Hueglin’s courser, rufous-bellied heron , secretarybird, southern ground hornbill, African crowned eagle.
- Targeted Mammals and Reptiles: lion, leopard, black rhino, white rhino, African elephant.
- Look forward to also seeing the cheetah, hippo, African buffalo, reticulated giraffe and Maasai giraffe.
- Get a close up look at a wildebeest (gnu), Rothschild giraffe, Mwanza flat headed agama lizard, red headed agama lizard and Nile monitor lizard.