Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Jeep Safari
Price$5550 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Accommodation and meals as stipulated on above itinerary, all meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner, game drives or sightseeing as detailed on the itinerary
- Amboseli - Famous for being the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants. The park also offers spectacular views of Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Maasai Mara - All members of the "Big Five" (lion, leopard, African elephant, African buffalo, and black rhinoceros) are found in the Maasai Mara
- The Serengeti - is famed for its annual migration, when some six million hooves pound the open plains, and most scintillating game-viewing in Africa
- Ngorongoro Crater - is a deep, volcanic crater, the largest un-flooded and unbroken caldera in the world. A breathtaking natural wonder.
- Tarangire National Park - The park is famous for its huge number of elephants, baobab trees and tree climbing lions.