Kenya and Tanzania Safari
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Nature Bound Africa
Adventure, Jeep Safari
$5550 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Accommodation and meals as stipulated on above itinerary, all meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner, game drives or sightseeing as detailed on the itinerary
- Amboseli - Famous for being the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants. The park also offers spectacular views of Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Maasai Mara - All members of the "Big Five" (lion, leopard, African elephant, African buffalo, and black rhinoceros) are found in the Maasai Mara
- The Serengeti - is famed for its annual migration, when some six million hooves pound the open plains, and most scintillating game-viewing in Africa
- Ngorongoro Crater - is a deep, volcanic crater, the largest un-flooded and unbroken caldera in the world. A breathtaking natural wonder.
- Tarangire National Park - The park is famous for its huge number of elephants, baobab trees and tree climbing lions.
This eleven-day safari adventure starting in Kenya, traverses to Tanzania – stopping at some of the best reserves and parks along the way.
Kenya has one of the most celebrated wildlife reserves on the planet, the Masai Mara; it is covered by rich grasslands and attracts the phenomena known as the Great Migration – the movement of millions of wildebeest in search of fresh areas to graze.
Tanzania includes everything you need for a few days of excitement and relaxation. The Northern National Parks are a true African experience, and one of Tanzania’s main attractions. The entire Tanzanian ecosystem is on display here: birds, reptiles, mammals, and the mighty Savanna Acacia trees. The parks stretch across a varied landscape, from wooded hills in the north to the southern grassy plains.
Start planning your next experience today.
Nature Bound Africa is a tour company specializing in creating customized, unique, once in a lifetime African luxury travel experiences. We cater for the discerning traveler to Africa, including offering African safari adventures, Mount Kilimanjaro climbs in Tanzania and Zanzibar Beach Holidays. We go where YOU want, and depart when YOU want.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.