Kayak Adventure to Dalmatian Blue Lagoon
Trip at a Glance
$90 USD per person
boat 15 km; kayak 8km
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
- Professional guide/kayaking instructor - Transport by boat - Kayaks, paddles and safety equipment - Sandwich, fruit snack and bottled water
-Previous experience not needed - Not suitable for children under 8 years old - Sunglasses, sun protective clothing, sun hat, swimsuit and a towel are recommended - Not recommended for weak and non-swimmers
- Full day excursion by boat and kayaks to Dalmatian Blue Lagoon on the Drvenik Island-Trogir Croatia
- Pleasant, relaxing drift from one bay to another
- Crystal blue waters of Adriatic Sea will relax your body and clear your mind
- Price includes boat ride and sea kayaking – so one excursions gets you 2 nice things to do in Croatia
- Guaranteed departure if you book NOW
Relax your body and mind by the crystal clear waters of Adriatic Sea! If you’re feeling sporty but at the same time you don’t want to exert yourself too much then this boat and kayak adventure is ideal for you! Treat yourself with the perfect amount of sport and relaxation and come with us on this excursion to one of the most beautiful lagoons of the Middle-Dalmatian archipelago. We will embark on a boat in the small tourist village of Seget Donji, just outside of Trogir, and set a course for the Drvenik Veli Island. While sailing, you can enjoy the beautiful views of the crystal clear sea and islands. Once we anchor in the breathtaking Blue Lagoon, you will received equipment and instruction before we get in our kayaks. This is where the real adventure starts! Our paddling will lead us out of the Blue Lagoon until we reach another bay with a sandy beach, following the coastline of the island. This is the perfect way to learn more about the natural beauty, flora and fauna of this island and of Dalmatia. You might even see some fisherman in action! Treat yourself to a day of relaxation on the Adriatic Sea by booking now!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.