Trip at a Glance
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$269 USD per person
420 Kilometers Back and Forth
2N Hotel accommodation Twin sharing basis@ Kathmandu & Pokhara. Arrival & Departure International Airport Tourist Coach KTM-PKR-KTM Complimentary dinner Entrance Fee as specified in the itinerary
- A hearty breakfast, transfer to Pokhara and explore Lake side tourist market.
- Trip to the popular vantage point of Sarangkot for a stunning sunrise view of the Annapurna range and the much revered Machhapuchhre [Fishtail] peak
- Guided sightseeing tours to David’s fall, the deep gorge of the Seti River, Gupteswor Cave and the interesting International Mountain Museum..
- Boating on the charming Phewa Lake and visit the Barahi temple set in the centre of the lake which also includes feeding the pigeons.
- Visit to the heritage sites of Kathmandu Durbar Square (the house of living goddess Kumari & the medieval royal palaces) and Swayambhunath Stupa.