Trip at a Glance
Kathmandu, Mustang Region, Nepal
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$1175 USD per person
325 sq k.m.
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
April, May, September, October and November
Airport Pickup and Drop. Transport by local bus. 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast. 27 day lodge trek. All the permits. 1guide & 1 porter. Sleeping Bag. First aid Kit box.
Additional cost for airfare Kathmandu to Biratnagar by air US$ 170.00 per person for one way for tourist. Kathmandu to Biratnagar by air US$ 75.00 for one way for trekking guide (you also need to pay airfare for guide). Kathmandu to Bhadrapur by air US$ 205.00 per person for one way for tourist. Kathmandu to Bhadrapur airfare for trekking guide will cost US$ 90.00 for one way Kathmandu to Suketar by air for tourist will cost US$ 285.00 per person for one way Kathmandu to Suketar by air for guide will cost US$ 100,00 for one way Package price Excludes: Personal bar bill, travel insurance/International airfare/Domestic airfare. Items of personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, tips etc. Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 30 days from date of issue)- Available at Royal Nepalese Embassies and Royal Nepalese Consulates abroad or on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley and all the entrance fees. All the meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Allow US$ 24 per person per day). Tips for trekking Guide and trekking Porter. All the domestic air fare.
- Third highest mountain in the world. Second of Nepal.
- Fewer tourists, not so crowded, high dry Tibetain plateau, Flora and Fauna, crossing sele pass, visiting north and south base camp. Visiting Remote villages, there are blue sheep, bear and snow leopard. Some people say they even see Yetis.
- Kanchenjunga boasts some of the most magnificent snow and ice scenery in the world. Kanchenjunga not only breaks the force of the monsoon, but protects the main watershed to the north from its onslaught to a great extent. The result of this is an extraordinary variation of scenery and climate within a small area.
- The dry, almost dusty hill at the head of the Lhonak valley, The Dodang Nyima range and the plateau of Tibet beyond are in striking contrast to the valley radiating southwards from Kanchenjunga, for here is a dry reddish brown country with a snow level appreciably higher and glaciers considerably smaller than those of Kanchenjunga and its immediate neighbours.
- The Kanchenjunga area represents one of the richest pocket of biological diversity in its three major river valley. These valleys are distinct from one another in possessing varied forest types and floristic elements. Its diverse climate and topography bestow it with tremendous floristic diversity of plant life - at least 2500 species of flowering plants.