Trip at a Glance
Kalymnos, South Aegean, Greece
Eco Tour, Nature
Price€120 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 - 17:00, April 1 - November 30
Naturally Kalymnos, a neoclassical building at the centre of Kalymnos
Beverages, local transportation, tuition fees, essences and creams produced
Kalymnos is a Greek island and municipality in the Dodecanese, between Kos and Leros. Meeting Point: the "NaturalyKalymnos" 2-storey neoclassical building at the centre of Kalymnos, in Pothia
- Kalymnos is where the experience will take place. Kalliope Patelli is your hostess for the whole experience.
- Receive theoretical knowledge on botano-therapy and its ancient roots.
- Walk to places of rich biodiversity to learn to distinguish, collect and process herbs and greens.
- Have detailed lab sessions to learn how to create shampoos, body and facial oils and herbal food and drink products.
- What’s SPECIAL about this experience is a chance to get in close contact with herbs, visits little-known places of biodiversity and enjoy earth and nature.