Trip at a Glance
Palmerston, Northern Territory, Australia
Nature, Wildlife Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Price includes all touring costs, Kakadu National Park entry fees, breakfast, lunch, dinner, air-conditioned room, cold water, tea, coffee, snacks and a Yellow Waters cruise at Cooinda.
Minimum of 3 people (unless private charter) and maximum of 6 people.
- Visit the Kakadu National Park, Warradjan Cultural Centre and Fogg Dam
- Spot rainbow pitta, shining flycatcher, arafura fantail, little red flying fox and short-eared rock wallaby
- Discover some spectacular ancient Aboriginal rock art and magnificent view across the Nadab floodplain
- Watch crimson finches, chestnut-breasted mannikins, long-tailed finches and leaden
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at Ubirr, Anbangbang Billabong and Mary River