Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Southern Hunting Adventures
Wanaka, South Island, New Zealand
NZ$3,250 NZD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Queenstown, Dunedin, Christchurch, Whanganui
Trophy fees, Accommodation, Trophy preparation, Meals, Drinks, Transfers, Rifle use, Complimentary meat hunt.
This species can be offered as part of a package, allowing multiple species to be taken over consecutive days.
- Our Fallow Deer are exceptional in their bloodlines and only the best animals are allowed to stay within our herds to breed.
- Our locations and accommodations are second to none, with great photography offerings, great animals, and with the finest of New Zealand food and wine.
- Jed Vercoe, our specialist fallow guide has many years of experience putting world class animals on walls all over the world.
- Our variety of properties available for hunting is the most varied in New Zealand offering hunting opportunities to suit every hunter's needs.
- We can add this species to any species list to allow costs to be kept to a minimum for both budget and luxury hunters.
The New Zealand Fallow deer is a wily adversary, offering days of stalking pleasure for the keen hunter. We have fallow in all classes both free range and on managed property available from March till September every year.
Southern Hunting Adventures organise hunts to fit any timeframe or travel plans and some species can be hunted in a 2-3 hour hunt although the more time you have available, the better experience we can offer.
Our company offers fully guided and outfitted hunts from 2 hours up to 2 months long with full support for bringing along the family or non-hunting observers.
Let Southern Hunting Adventures help you plan your next memorable experience.
Southern Hunting Adventures offers both luxury and budget priced packages to hunters and adventurers from all parts of the world in the back country of New Zealand's wilderness. We hunt 23 species in over 50 locations offering some of New Zealand's most picturesque and tranquil hunting. Sightseeing, photography and trekking are also catered for as well as other adventure activities such as fishing, boating and skiing. Red Stags, Himalayan Bull Tahr and Alpine Chamois are popular species with a no animal/no fee option available on all of these. We arrange family-friendly excursions and cater well for young hunters.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.