Trip at a Glance
Car Tour, Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
$248 USD per trip
* Private Professional Guiding * Private transportation
- Tour the former site of Warsaw’s Jewish Ghetto
- Hear stories about Warsaw's Jewish population
- Follow the Trail of Martyrdom and Memory
- Go to one of Europe's largest Jewish cementery
- See Warsaw's only one Nożyk synagogue that survive World War II
“O earth, do not hide my blood so that my scream does not cease”.
The Warsaw Ghetto as a prewar Jewish district in Warsaw does not exists. That is true it is still possible to find fragments of Ghetto , but the essence of this part of the city, the sealed district of Warsaw, is hidden from us by earth, asphalt, the foundations of new buildings, and oblivion.
As a Warsaw Licensed Guide I take You around the city does not exist. I will show You the view of exterminated nation. During this history tour You will have an opportunity to see the remnants of Holocaust in Warsaw. A walk around the former Jewish district will be memorable journey to the past. In 1939 in Warsaw lived the second largest population of Jews (after New York) in the world. This fascinating area inhabited by over 400, 000 people within almost three years was swept from the earth’s surface.
During a four-hour tour I will tell you the story of Jewish District. We will find the remnnats of the Ghetto walls.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.