Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$21 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Wednesdays at 10 am
Budapest, Deak ter. in front of Starbucks.
Guided tour and tasting from a selection of jewish cookies
Entry to the Main Synagogue and Museum(voluntary) - 12 Usd Entry to the Orthodox Synagogue - 5 USD
- The Main Synagogue, the second largest synagogue in Europe, nicknamed the biggest Roman-Catholic Synagogue... Wonder why?
- Tree of Remembrance for the victims of Holocaust, Wallenberg Memorial, the entrance to the Jewish district.
- The Orthodox synagogue in the oldest and most popular street of ruin pubs with 200 year-old houses.
- The traditional kosher confectionery of Uncle Frőhlich and other remarkable places of traditional jewish life.
- The wall and the entrance of the getto, the 'gate of hope'.