Trip at a Glance
Select South West Tours Limited
Cornwall, England, United Kingdom
Private Tour, Sightseeing
PriceFrom: £255 GBP per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
At your accommodation
All transport in luxury 4x4, private tour guide, admission to St.Michael's Mount
This is a private tour for up to six people; reaching the castle involves a long, steep climb up uneven steps; alternative locations in West Cornwall which are more accessible are available if required
- Visit St.Michael's Mount, the offshore castle home of the same family for over 650 years!
- Explore the iconic Land's End, the edge of the UK mainland and get your photo taken with the famous signpost pointing the distance to your hometown.
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site and admire the old tin mines perched precariously on the cliffs on the very edge of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Wander the pretty streets of St. Ives, an artists favorite and full of shops and galleries to delight the visitor.
- Explore hidden coves and the dramatic coastal scenery of this part of Cornwall.